Latinidad/es + "IntersectionalityMunchie2022
Put into conversation the Key Concept readings from this unit (“Latinidad/es” + “Intersectionality”—attached PDFs) and TWO creative nonfiction texts read during this unit listed here (“What We Pack” by Jennine Capó Crucet [attached PDF], , “The Armadillo” by Joaquin Fernandez, and “Beach City” by Jaquira Diaz) in a short literary analysis (500-800 words) responding to the following questions/prompts:
- How do your two selected texts create or enact a “strategic Latinidad”? Summarize what you take this to mean for each text/writer and analyze each “state of unfixity” with examples.
- Then, describe what audience(s) are served by these texts, the intersections involved, and the states of unfixity achieved in them and to what end.
- Lastly, synthesize your analysis of these two texts: what does your analysis make clear about Latinx literature beyond the texts?
include in-text citations and works cited info at end of document; keep it to 500-800 words.
- a month ago
- ENG 225: Introduction to Film (GSK1634E)
- Advanced Operations Management
- Research Methods in Neuroscience
- Briefly explain criminal identification and how new technology is invasive, imposing upon personal freedom.
- Elements of a marketing plan
- here is the second part
- dissection 200 words history
- swot analysis(detailed)
- Cultural Anthropology Homework