Journal Entry 188trainedthoughts
This journal assignment will help you reflect on your advocacy strategies from your article readings and any other outside sources you find. Remember advocacy is defined as public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy.
Complete the Reflective Journal assignment using the topic assigned.
Journal TopicThink about advocacy strategies. What strategies do you find yourself using most often and why? Are they effective? Are they effective? Which strategies have you seen implemented effectively that made a difference in the lives of (a) child(ren)?
The journal must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs, each paragraph must be at least 5-7 sentences in length. The first paragraph should contain a description of the event, activity, or interaction that pertains to the topic. Be specific and detailed to give a clear understanding of the event, activity or situation you have selected.The second paragraph is your chance to reflect on the event, activity, or interaction. As you reflect, think about what you learned, what could have been done better or differently, or what went exceptionally well. Perhaps this will cause you to change your practice with children and families. Remember this is your chance to respond honestly and think about your role as an early childhood professional. How have you grown as a professional? These are all suggested to help you reflect, it is not necessary to include all the suggestions in your reflective paragraph.
Grading Criteria Journals are worth 100% and are 2% of your overall grade.
- 10 points are deducted if an is not included in the second paragraph.
- 10 points are deducted if paragraphs are not included
- 10 points are deducted if the minimum 5-7 sentences requirement is not met in both paragraphs.
- 0 – 20 points are deducted for spelling and grammar
- 0 – 20 points are deducted if the event, activity, or interaction does not relate to the given topic.
- 4 months ago
- Public Health Data Collection Methods
- Find (2) two articles (one peer reviewed and no wiki type articles) for each of the five subjects listed below. Each article should simply tell you who was involved, what took place, when it happened, where it occurred, why and how it happened. List the
- U.S. History 1301 (prior to 1877) Discussion Questions ..
- Unit IV
- Literature review
- Assignment: Plagiarism and Paraphrasing
- *****For Essays Guru Only*****
- ETHICAL SITUATIONS
- Interpersonal Conflict in Television
This journal assignment will help you reflect on your knowledge of Student Digital Literacy from the attached website and any other outside sources you find. Remember literacy means not …3 months ago
- NOT RATED
This journal assignment will help you reflect on your professional development from your article readings and any other outside sources you find. Remember that at the surface, …2 months ago