- What have you enjoyed the most?
- What have you found to be the most challenging, and how can you minimize those challenges?
- How can you contribute to social change? Be sure to include:
- Research topics you are interested in pursuing during your studies, including why your research topics of interest are important for criminal justice and social change.
- A discussion on if you think it is important to contribute to social change and why or why not.
- What drives you to progress in your program? How can you keep your goals in mind when making time for your studies gets difficult?
- Have you found time management to be challenging?
- If so, why, and what can you do to minimize challenges?
- If not, what do you think you are doing well, and how do you plan on maintaining your ability to manage time well?
- Consider approaches you have used in your professional or personal life. For example, making time for family/friends, making time for completing errands, integrating exercise into your life, making time to complete other work tasks when you have a lot of meetings, etc. Can any of the approaches you used be transferred into your studies?
- Finally, compare the planned schedule and how your week actually played out. As part of your refection, discuss the importance of time management and how this impacts your progress as a student
- 7 months ago
- Diversity journal 1
- 1 page assignment needed in 8 hours!! A
- The ratio of Sarah's age to Keisha's age is 4:5 this year. Keisha was 12 years old 3 years ago....
- Computer Science Assignment - E-Learning Multimedia
- chem hw
- Research Paper
- cab you write an essay comparing 2 books by monday for 20 dollars?