ISSC451 Term finaldeweese3
You will be required to write one term paper this semester. The specifications are as follows:
- You must write a 5-8 page term paper on a topic of your choice related to cybercrime (ALL TOPICS MUST BE APPROVED). Some examples would include, how to avoid being a victim of cybercrime, the laws surrounding cybercrime, a recent incident related to cybercrime or pick an individual cybercrime and discuss the impact this crime has on society. Please write the term paper in a Word document and then upload it for grading.
- Your term paper outline is due at the end of Week 2.
- Your term paper is due at the end of Week 8.
- In addition to the 5-8 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page and a reference page.
- Your title page must include the title of your paper, the date, the name of the course, your name, and your instructor's name.
- Your reference page must be written in APA citation style, Arial or Time New Roman styles, 12-point font.
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side, and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations.
- Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others' work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly. It is always better to write the information in your own words than to directly quote.
- When submitting the paper, it will automatically run through Turnitin for review. PAPERS WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT FROM TURNITIN OVER 15% OR OVER 2% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE WILL RESULT IN A ZERO GRADE.
- PER THE STUDENT HANDBOOK, YOU CANNOT SUBMIT A PAPER THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IN ANOTHER COURSE.
- 13 days ago
- Sunspot Beverages, Ltd
- marketing ( goals &tactics)
- Northwood Company manufactures basketballs
- Oaklawn National Bank has requested an analysis of checking account profitability by customer type
- HSM 210 Week 4 Assignment Examining Government Regulations
- ECO 365 week 2 DQ 1
- CJS 250 Week 7 Relationship between Private and Public Police
- BIO 240 Week 3 DNA and Protein Synthesis
- AED 222 The Life of a Special Education Teacher
- Photoshop editiing