Marketing research is conducted to collect, record, analyze, and interpret data relative to your business market and product category. Global market research is done with the same purpose; however, the scope of the research is for organizations conducting business on a worldwide scale.
Read this article comparing domestic market research and international market research: The 8 Major Differences Between Domestic and International Market Research
There are many tools available for market researchers online. One of these tools is Google Trends. Please access Google Trends to learn more about how this site works.
Enter the search term “baby formula”. On the results page, make note of the trends in the United States. Select Worldwide. Make note of the trends worldwide.
Another tool is Statista. Access this site and enter the search term “baby formula”. On the results page, make note of the search results categories.
Finally, another free tool is the Google Dataset Search. Access this site and enter the search term “baby formula”. Make note of the type of data available within this tool.
Using what you have learned from these sites, use the following questions to guide your writing:
- Explain the types of information you can find using each marketing research tool.
- Analyze and explain the purpose of using each of the marketing research tools.
- Explain which of these tools you would use to determine where the greatest need for baby formula is. Provide evidence from the tools to defend your position.
- Explain why it is important to utilize more than one tool to determine marketing opportunity for brands?
Please use the MKTG630_U4_IP_Template to complete this assignment.
4 Pages need not including title and reference page
- 4 days ago
- LASA 1—The Time Value of Money
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you answer the following questions: What were the major developments in the evolution of mass media during the last century? How did each development influence American culture? What is meant by the term media con
- Which of the following statements is FALSE?
- Back ass
- Department of Homeland Security Core Missions
- GEN 499 General Education Capstone
- FinancialAnalysisPaper:CompanyNameStudentname Date University Outline for paper Notes: • no abstract is needed for this paper • double spacing is required. The outline is presented in single space for presentation purposes. Important point: in the appendi
- English assignment
- Discussion Question
- case studies 2 questions
Deliverable Length: 4–6 pages (not including cover page and resource page)
Marketing research is conducted to collect, record, analyze, and interpret data relative to your business market …7 months ago
Creating the Marketing Mix (4-6 pages) with title page and references, APA formatNOT RATED
Marketing research is conducted to collect, record, analyze, and interpret data relative to your business market and product category. Global market research is done with the same purpose; …7 months ago