Intervention Studies and Final Topic Selection- 1 PAGEbballv2003
Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 01/13/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Please use Obesity and HIV prevention for the topics
In this discussion, you will select the topic for your Final Paper and compare and contrast the two categories of intervention studies (controlled clinical trials versus community interventions) that pertain to the topic of your paper. For example, you might choose Type 2 Diabetes, then identify controlled trials and community interventions to reduce Type 2 Diabetes. Note that this could be done with the same topic as the one for your Final Paper, but the literature selected would not necessarily be the same as the references used in your Final Paper.
In your first post, provide a link to the two research paper studies and, for each list the strengths and weaknesses you perceive are due to the type of study used. In other words, the real-world advantages and disadvantages of controlled experimental designs in comparison to quasi-experimental designs.
- 10 days ago
- Macro enterprises case study
- ETH/557 - ACCOUNTING ETHICS Final exam
- Community Issues
- MAT540 Homework Week 2 MAT540 Week 2 Homework Chapter 12
- I need help
- Capital Budgeting and Dividend Policies
- • 3 considerations in which Jennifer should account for when training staff to work with international customers. • 2 Ways Jennifer can Mitigate Risks associated with expanding internationally.
- Assignment 1: Case Study: Geico
- FOR AMERICAN TUTOR ONLY: Assistance with HRM Assignment - DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2016, NO LATER THAN 12:00 PM PDT
- observation group