Intelligence Briefing ( 15 or more Power Point Slides)Student 2018
The Intelligence Briefing prompts you to assess critically deterrence-based crime policies and practices. In selecting your topic, doing your research, and constructing your PPT, your objectives are to:
1. Describe the decision to commit white-collar crime, focusing on the level of rationality evident
2. Argue for the importance of credible oversight in the prevention of white-collar crime
An acceptable approach to this assignment involves selecting a particular white-collar criminal/case, outlining the role of rationality exhibited, and then arguing for a white-collar crime control policy that emphasizing the credibility of oversight.
For instructions, please, review the "Intelligence Briefing " document uploaded.
- 6 years ago
- The cost of debt: Bellamee, Inc., has semiannual bonds outstanding
- Baby boomers in America
- math online homewoork
- BUS 680 Week 5 DQ 2 KSAs
- You need to hire contractors for the electrical work. You also know that getting the permits is going to be...
- FIN 534 Week 2 Discussion 2
- memo about IT business services
- I need help in this project c++ program