Integrating the Theory Into Professional Practicepatrifl_14i6
** paper - 900 words
**powerpoint 8 slides
To excel in their practice, social workers needs to understand a variety of theoretical frames for differing scenarios they will encounter as professionals. Social workers also need to understand techniques for applying theory to their practice.
- C4.GP.B. Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.
- C6.GP.A; C7.GP.B; C8.GP.B; C9.GP.B. (Engage) (Assess) (Intervene) (Evaluate). Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person-in-environment, and other multidisciplinary theoretical frameworks with clients and constituencies.
For this final assignment, which is also your final course project, write a scholarly paper and create a PowerPoint presentation including the components identified in the instructions below.
For this assignment:
- Discuss why the theory, chosen for the assignment in Unit 5, is useful to you in your social work practice.
- Compare and contrast your selected theory with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
- Explain how theory guides social work practice, including the areas of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
- Integrate research-based knowledge and practice wisdom to support your project.
Using the content of your Unit 5 assignment, your chosen case study, and selected theory, create a PowerPoint presentation that presents a comparison of your theory with at least two other theories in the context of applicability to your chosen case study.
- Explain your reasoning using multiple sources of knowledge, including research-based knowledge, and practice wisdom.
- 10 days ago
- MGT 420 Week 1 Individual Assignment Role of Stakeholder Paper
- Cost accounting
- Children/Adults, Relationships in Prison, and Myths of Reality of Crime
- "Consumer Lifestyle and Situational Influences" Please respond to the following: From the first e-Activity, determine whether or not the VALS test provides an accurate representation of your buying habits. Speculate if the results of the survey will chan
- i am only looking for a specific taker.
- Urgent 3
- A+ Answers
- Assignment 2: Human Resource and Organization Performance
- NOT RATED
erikson's pschological theory
**LEVI'S CASE STUDY
This assignment continues the sequence leading to the final course project. In this assignment, you will apply a theoretical …a month ago