Prepare the abstract of a project to implement a new CRM platform in your (or your customer’s) hotel-chain. The aim is to manage a large, high quality customer data base which helps you targeting their preferences and allows the organization to bypass as much as possible the ‘middleman’ for repeaters by retaining them and promote digital word of mouth as your best advertising strategy for acquisition. The core values the chain is selling are relax, undisturbed break, perfect logistics and safe installations as well as safe data management and integrity (no unethical data gathering, no data sharing, anonymized analytics, etc.)
• • Please consider the following elements: 1. Specific niche the hotel covers – target client profile, based on location, or the tourist attraction such as architecture, culture, art, natural beauty.
• 2. Features / Functionalities of the CRM platform
• 3. Ethical and Business aspects of Data Privacy in all regions (specifically EU and RGPD)
• 4. Social Media platforms and AI
• 5. Reviews / Reputation
• 6. Satisfaction Surveys
• 7. Information logistics: Pre-Sale / Sale / Stay / After-Sale
• 8. Accounting – Performance Reporting
Your document should have the format and shape of: Table of content, abstract, project details, conclusion, references, and will be uploaded in Turnitin as a pdf.
• • Wordcount: 1200 to 1500 for the Case Study & 2000 – 2500 for the final Project Brief.
• • Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• • Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• • Text alignment: Justified.
• • File format: PDF
• • The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week (3 & 5) – Via Moodle (Turnitin).
1. Case Study – June, 6th · 23:59 CET
2. Project Brief – June, 20th · 23:59 CET
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• • Promote and entrepreneurial mindset to develop innovative projects within the tourism industry.
• • Understand the new digital trends in Tourism management and business models, particularly those supported by Information systems.
• • Know how to apply new tools and currently technology to new and existing business to burst their competitive advantages.
• • Understand and apply IS emerging capabilities and strategies associated with social media.
- 5 days ago