For your Learning Journal entry this week, respond to the following prompt:
- Choose one of the resources from the Empires of Sun or Indigenous Caribbean pages in this module (a reading, a video, an exhibit) and explore it in detail. After engaging with the resource, how does it help further your understanding about Pre-Columbian Latin America? Use examples from the resource to support your conclusion.
- Journal entries should average 250 words each (more is fine; it will be difficult to make substantive reflections in much less than this).
- Clearly label (number your journal entry)
- Your entries will be kept private and are meant to help you deepen your understanding of the course concepts and also help you generate ideas for your final project.
- Make sure to proofread and revise your posts. Even though these entries are personal, it is still expected that you produce college-level writing.
- Keep up with the due dates for each entry. You don't want to fall behind.
- If you meet all of these criteria, producing a well-developed entry, you will receive a "complete" grade on this assignment.
- 24 days ago
- Find the probability P(–1.14 < z < 1.01) using the standard normal distribution
- RMT 340 Study Guide Chapters 5
- BUS 433 Week 3 DQ 1 ( Strategies for Entrepreneurs ) - Tutorial Contains Two Answers For This Discussion - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work
- Lou’s preferences over pizza (x) and other goods (y) are given by U(x, y) = xy, with associated
- 25 multiple choice capacitors in AC circuits
- MGMT591 Week 1 Threaded Discussions 2 (Satisfied Workers)
- GOOGLESCHOLARL: Assignment 8
- Describe the effects that the statistical information on a specific race or ethnicity in the areas of health, crime, employment, or education may have in terms of being a predictor of behavior. Provide your opinion on the most likely effects these statist
- global organisations
- The I.Q. of 16 students from one area of a city showed a mean of 107 with a standard
- NOT RATED
For your first Learning Journal entry this week, answer ONE of the following prompts.
a month ago
- After engaging with the Unit 1 learning materials and activities, do you believe the region is …