I NEED 2 COPIES.
SO FOR THE PROJECT WE DID A VOLUNTEER IN A FARM CALLED VIDA SANA GROVE LLC AND WE DID THE 10 HOURS IN 3-4 DAYS. WE HELP TO CLEAN AND TAKE THE LEFT OVERS TO THE ST THOMAS AQUINAS CATHOLIC CHURCH, THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTER.
Students may submit their final project in a format approved ahead of time (if a format not listed here) by the instructor, a format that may range from a narrative response in a document, a website, presentation, blog, or video presentation, but the project proposal and component parts completed during the semester will be written, and evaluated using the AAC&U VALUE rubric for written communication (https://www.aacu.org/value/rubrics/written-communication (Links to an external site.)). The page length will depend on your response, but should meet or exceed requirements for Gordon Rule writing courses (https://undergrad.ucf.edu/req/gordon-rule/)Links to an external site.
This project can be presented as a document, a website, a blog, or any other presentation that allows the student to clearly respond to the following prompts and allows the professor to evaluate writing quality:
- What was the project?
- How did you implement the project from the action plan phase to completion?
- What worked well in it and what could you have done differently?
- How does this experience connect with the five exemplary leadership skills and the 7Cs of social change leadership? Be specific, listing which five exemplary leadership skills AND which 7Cs of social change leadership were highlighted in your project and discuss how they connected to your service-learning experience. Discuss how you personally exemplified some of the five exemplary leadership skills and the 7cs of social change leadership during your service to others.
- Going beyond the 5 exemplary leadership skills and the 7Cs, how did the experience affirm, challenge, contradict, or illustrate some of the other concepts and theories presented in our readings and lessons? Be specific and cite the concepts, readings, or theories to which you refer.
- How were your personal learning objectives accomplished?
- What is your personal definition of leadership?
- What is your personal definition of social change?
- In your opinion, did your service-learning work provide some form of social change? How and why?
- How will this service-learning experience impact you in the future?
- 4 days ago
- tax problems - questin and answer ,.,. ch 22 26800
- CHAPTER 6 – IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND CONTROLLING THE CRITICAL 4477
- MHR 6551 Test 3 104651
- The Worst Hard Time
- POS 355 Week 3 Individual Paper PC's Vs Mainframes
- ACC - Comprehensive Problem 1: Service Industry PBP DATA 29774
- Communication ( Integrated Methods )
- For Professor MacQueen Only
- NOT RATED
I NEED TWO DIFFERENT COPIES OF THIS AND THE FORMAT IS JUST HOW IT TELLS THERE: ONLY ERASING THE ITALICS AND THATS IT, WITHOUT APA OR MLA FORMAT. JUST TYPE EACH ANSWER.
SO FOR THE PROJECT …6 days ago