1. Calculate the best estimate of the total radiative forcing from the provided figure of individual radiative forcings from the IPCC (see slide 37 of Lecture 8). Hint: You don’t need to include the “net anthropogenic” term when conducting this calculation. Please show your work. (3 points)
2. Calculate the range of possible values for the total radiative forcing. Please show your work. (3 points)
3. What conclusions does the total radiative forcing tell you about how the climate has changed? Use 2-4 sentences for your response. (2 points)
4. How does the range of values (or uncertainties) affect the above conclusions? Use 2-4 sentences for your response. (2 points
- a year ago
- Discussion Question
- Database assignment
- Bravo Brain
- Write a 50- to 150-word response to the following question. Be clear and concise, use complete sentences, and explain your answers using specific examples.
- Systems Analysis Report A Systems Analysis Report is due the last class session. The Systems Analysis Report will
- Application: The Strategic Planning Process
- 8 weak penetration testing online class
- History. 1.5 page essays & discussion board.
- Assignment 01