You work for an organization that has an old policy prohibiting the use of temporary agencies for staffing because of a previous bad experience. Now, a department manager emails asking to use a temporary staffing agency to hire into hard-to-fill positions and save time in recruiting. Because it is an old policy, you are willing to consider the request, but you want to partner with the department manager to discuss whether this is the right approach. Respond to the manager, providing some of the pros and cons of using a staffing agency versus hiring directly. Include thoughts on the impact on the employee experience for the existing employees. Conclude your response by offering your recommendation to the department manager.
Respond to the following using email format:
- Provide at least two pros and cons of using a staffing agency versus hiring directly.
- Explain the impact on the employee experience for existing employees.
- Include your recommendation to the department manager.
- 16 days ago
- Math Blog
- Psychology Discussion
- Health information management
- Instruction Assignment
- Business Essay
- Article and Questions
- Which of these statements related to global stratification is true?
- Explain the major legal and philosophical differences in adult and juvenile law. How do these combine to affect the manner...
- "For The Think Tank"
- Langdon Company produced 10,000 units during the past year, but only 9,000 of the units were sold. The following additional information is also available. Direct...