human population in japanglamorousmee
1) research Japan data population. Include a website link for the site you are using for the data. (try cia.gov and the united nations)
2) Research on the internet and find the population data for 1900, 1950, 2000, and 2020 (or the most recent)
3) Graph that data (now this can be by hand, or using a spreadsheet like excel. The x –axis is year. The y-axis is population number) Include a title, and LABEL ALL AXES!
4) If possible, find the values for Japan birth rate, and country death rate, emigration and immigration.
5) Use the formula Population growth = Per capita Birth rate x # of individuals
and try to calculate the Population growth for Japan.
6) Using your graph, estimate which age structure your country fits.
- 9 months ago
- **KIM WOODS** International Agreements in Counterterrorism Paper
- ACC 541 Week 2 DQ 1
- In conducting a survey, what do you think is even more important than the size of the sample?
- Human Resource Development Research Paper
- Statistics Quiz
- Fin 550
- What is honest define?? 600 word
- LAW 531 Week 1 Memo
- Mat 540