Writing a Reading Report:
A reading report is a form of writing in which a person summarizes a piece of reading. After reading Chapter 5 in Laurie Schneider Adams, 5th Edition of a "A History of Western Art, four paragraph summary of the highlights of either a old kingdom or the new kingdom. Explain the main events of the kingdom chosen. Paragraphs:
First : background who, what, when, where and why on subject.
Second: summary of the first one-third of the story/narrative ending with a specific example.
third: summary of the second one-third of the story/narrative ending with a specific example.
Last: summary of the last one-third of the story/narrative ending with a specific example.
- 6 days ago
- english homework
- bus599 case 3 , 4 and 5
- SPE 300 Week 5 Individual Lesson Plan With Accommodations
- SCI 201 Week 2 Learning Team Dietary Supplement and Herb Chart
- PSY 302 Enhancing Self Confidence
- MKT 498 Week 1-5 Complete course grade 100%
- MKT 450 Week 4 Team Assignment Detailed International Marketing Plan Outline Part II (2)
- EDU 320 Week 3 Individual Science on Skeletal Bones
- CJA 384 Week 2 DQ 1 and DQ 2