TOPIC: indigenous Latin American
If you are anxious about producing creative work or a poster presentation, you may work individually to write a typed 6 to 8 page ess.. further exploring a major theme we have studied in this class; The pap.. can be, for example, an analysis ess.. of a particular literary work, artwork, artistic movement, or cultural/historical trend we have studied that adheres to MLA writing conventions. Regardless of your approach, you will want to produce a new argument with new research. Do not give a summary of the texts and how others viewed/received it; do not write a biography of the author and how his/her life influenced his writing, etc., and do not rehash information we have already studied. Instead, advance a topic or come up with something new. Provide a claim and support that claim with primary and secondary sources.
- A 6-8 page (minimum) ess.. advancing a new claim/thesis (see above).
- The ess.. must include further research and secondary sources to complement and support your brand new argument; cited correctly in the ess.. and in a well-formatted works cited page. The works cited does not count towards the page count.
- You will virtually present your proje.. to your classmates in an online gallery in week 15.
- 2 months ago
- Grand Hotel Group
- Final Project for Multicultural Counseling.
- It expret
- for DAVISMARK
- Setting Up a New Regional Bank Office in China
- Any Takers II
- Case Assignments
- M5_A1 LASA 2 - Development of a Healthcare Business Unit’s Strategy
- Follow the instruction and finish Secondary Source Integration with quillty work
- Unit IV question 4