how to write a narrativeJoanna36
Write a minimum of 175-word narrative in which you respond to the following question:
- In your education journey, what is 1 key moment that stands out, and how did it affect you? This key moment could be from any point in your life, and it could be from your academic, professional, or personal experience.
In your narrative, ensure you:
- Share your own story, scenario, or example about your education journey.
- Ensure you meet the word count requirements. Part of your score for this assignment will be based on meeting the word count minimum, so create a narrative that is descriptive and robust enough to meet that requirement.
- Apply what you know from your readings about narrative writing and:
- Convey the importance of the event or circumstances.
- Provide descriptive details.
- Engage the audience.
Review and edit your narrative using the Microsoft Word spelling and grammar checker or grammar tools from the Center for Writing Excellence.
- a month ago