The topic of this homework assignment is to identify and explain a sustainability solution at your campus or local community level. Complete the following steps:
- Identify two organizations near you (e.g., your city, county, or state) that are involved in creating local sustainable solutions. Examples would be a community garden, green building initiatives, recycling programs, renewable energy projects, public transportation, etc.
- Once the two organizations have been identified, write a two-page report on those organizations that includes a brief summary of what they do, the goals of the organizations in terms of sustainability, and finally, how people in the community can contribute.
- a year ago
- The aim of this task is to consider the winning height for the men’s high jump in theOlympic Games
- A consumer group conducted a study regarding the number of hours of TV that teenagers watched per week
- Which measure of family wealth is most important, when making political decisions, the national mean, median or mode?
- Paterson moves to legalize very same-intercourse marriage
- Juvenile Justice Process and Corrections
- Why are media schedules needed?
- In a test of hypothesis, the symbol α represents
- A deck of cards is shuffled and then divided into two piles of 26 cards each
- Retention of students is one of the largest problems facing colleges and universities today. Loss of students impacts revenues not only from tuition but from state and federal
- Module 8 Assignments!!!! READ BEFORE REPLYING