Locate, summarize, and critique
related to the topics highlighted on p. 3 of syllabus to be turned in via the assignment submission tab as Microsoft Word attachments no later than SUNDAY BY MIDNIGHT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK. Click on the link (in blue) for details on the assignment and the assignment rubric.
12. Discovery Learning
14. Individualized Instruction
Must be one page, typed, in Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced.
Must have at least one paragraph summarizing the article (no plagiarizing)
Must have at least one paragraph critiquing the article...tell why you agree or disagree with the contents
of the article. Cite specific examples from your own teaching/observing in the classroom that supports
Must cite the article in APA format. You can look this up online if you do not have an APA manual. Here is
Moore, K.D. (2015). Effective instructional strategies: From theory to practice, 4th ed. Sage Publications,
Late article summaries and critiques will have point deductions for each day they are late. If you are not in
class when an article summary/critique is due, it is your responsibility to email it to me on the day of class
to not incur point penalties.
- 15 days ago
- MESOPOTAMIA AND EGYPT
- SOC 300 MID TERM Part 1 & 2 (100% ANSWER)
- Research Proposal Economics
- due on 09/09/2016 - 1000 words research paper -business process improvement for college online classes - follow example
- Art essay question
- GEOG207---RESEARCH ESSAY QUESTION-----minimum length of 1000 words
- need essay for english course (about summary)
- Article Critique
- 4 pgs nursing work
- (Week 10) Two set of discussions questions to post for MBA level Human Resource Management Online!