hlad 3109 3Kayla0206
Purpose: Journal writing is a tool health care professionals use for reflection and professional growth. Journal writing is also used to build writing skills.
- Journal entries must be a minimum of 400 words, excluding citations and references if used.
- Journal entries must be written in your own words. No direct quotes allowed.
- Journal entries must adhere to APA format, and be free from any spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. You may single space your lines. (No title page or abstract is required.)
- Journal entries that succumb to plagiarism will receive a zero for the course.
- Five points will be deducted from each journal entry that does not meet the word minimum..
- Journal entries that do not adhere to the assigned subject matter will receive a grade of zero.
- No late journals or rewrites will be accepted.
Journal Topic Question: You are a member of an ethics committee in a hospital. After reading the week's lesson answer the following questions in proper paragraph(s) form.
1. What components of the reflective equilibrium model discussed in the text and in lecture would you use as a health administrator to make a practical decision on ethical issues involving any non-traditional reproduction process or its technologies?
2. Explain why would you use each component you identified in question one to make a practical decision on ethical issues involving any non-traditional reproduction process or its technologies? ?
3. How would your values impact your perspective on the situation and what would you have to do to ensure that the autonomy of the patient(s) is upheld?
- a month ago
- Soapier note
- MSW 551 (Module 8) Final Practicum Evaluation Reflection
- Human trafficking discussion
- Health Care Informatics: Smart beds to support ICU unity for premature babies' care (Due 40 hours)
- Data Analysis 5 - Correlations
- Description of three types of learning games. Include how the assessment outcome for each game aligns with the learning objectives.