From the lecture about the Native Americans, this Betty Bob cartoon depicts the natives in a very negative way. Based in the fallowing list of tropes, just write how Betty Boop is personified and the natives in the cartoon using the list I've provided. For example
Personified as a Human, etc.
Personified as animals, etc.
European perceptions about natives
- Natives had no “soul”
- They were seen as “children”
- They were seen equal to “animals”
–Which made them violent
- Were considered to be “savages”
- They were seen as “evil”
Had no “reason
Europeans on how they view themselves
- They had “souls”
- They were “adults”
- They were “humans”
- They were “tolerant”
- They were “good”
- The had “reason”
- 19 days ago
- Week 10 No Question
- Global Warming In April 2011, a Yale/George Mason poll of 1010 US adults found that 40% of the people responding...
- How Learning Environment Shapes Personality
- Discuss the importance of "standardization" during China's first emperor Qin
- YTHOMIT ONLY ALL OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME
- Regression Model
- Need A++ work in APA format with low turnitin score
- Powerpoint 15 slides with speaker notes
- Evaluate the effect of attitude, personality, and goal setting on work performance development.
- WK2 QUIZ CA408