The Color of Law
- What is de jure? What is de facto?
- For whom was public housing originally created?
- Speak about the current use of public housing in terms of de jure segregation vs de facto segregation.
- After WWII, what impact did the real estate industry (lobby) have on public housing? How has that impact affected the reputation of public housing and the demographics of its residents?
- Give at least three examples of instances in which the government racially segregated cities/communities that were not racially segregated prior to public housing being built.
Space Over Time
- How does Marcuse (1998) describe the difference between a ghetto and an enclave? Between segregation and congregation?
- Do you agree? Give examples of areas that might be categorized this way.
- Peter Marcuse (1998) describes clustering in two ways. What are they? How are they distinct?
- From your personal experience, do his categorization and description ring true?
- 8 days ago
- solutions pro dq7
- Informative speech outline
- Review the code of ethics
- need it completed by tomorrow!!!
- MKT 561 Week 4 New Product Launch Marketing Plan, Part II
- Responses - Oversight
- Write a letter to a friend/family about.....
- BUS 401 Week 3 Assignment
- ACC 557 Week 3 Chapter 4 (E4-5,E4-7,E4-13,P4-4A) 100% Scored
IsabelWilkerson equates the Great Migration with other vast movements ofrefugees from war or famine,where people must“go great distances… toreach safety with the …11 days ago