HIPAA in Actionpatrifl_14i6
Assume you are working as a licensed clinical social worker. You receive a phone call from an attorney stating they are representing a client in a divorce case. The attorney's client is married to one of your clients. The attorney requests a copy of your client's file. The attorney mentions they have, or can get, a subpoena for the file. The attorney wants you to fax over a copy right away.
For this discussion, answer the following:
- What actions would you take?
- What specific aspects of HIPAA apply?
- How would you respond if you are presented with a subpoena for a client's file?
- How does the principle of minimum necessary inform your response?
- a month ago
- MGT 307 Organizational Behavior Concepts and Analysis
- ACC 542 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Internal Control and Risk Evaluation
- ACC 541 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Response to Client Request II
- ECO 1.1
- social problems
- ICD-9-CM Coding - Pregnancy Intermediate
- for touch smart
- HHS 320 Week 1 DQ 2 ( The Daring Lesson ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- For Professor Goodman Only
- Applying Counting Principles