ometimes nature presents itself as a laboratory, where scientists can study results that are far more broad-based than any test they could set up in a controlled environment. COVID-19 “shutdowns” offered such an opportunity, when large geographic areas reduced activity to stop the spread of COVID-19. Scientists are studying the impacts on air quality, looking for lessons that could have broader significance for policies to slow climate change.
Write a 1-2 page paper using the following instructions:
- Select one of the following articles to read:
- Paul Villeneuve. September 2020. Methodological Considerations for Epidemiological Studies of Air Pollution and the SARS and COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreaks. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=8gh&AN=146351554&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Yasin Elshorbany. February 2021. The Status of Air Quality in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Remote Sensing Perspective. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=148502689&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Maya Kumari. June 2021. Multivariate and Spatial Analysis of Reduced Urban Air Pollution During COVID-19 Pandemic in Delhi. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=152663621&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Nidhi Verma. July 10, 2021. Profound Implications of COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown on the Earth's Ecosystem: A Case Study Using Remote Sensing Data. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=151422853&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Summarize the conclusions in the article in your own words. Support the summary with references to the article.
- Analyze whether or not the article provides insights into possible solutions to climate change. Support the insights with evidence from the article or other resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- 14 days ago
Environment Assignment9 months ago
week 8 paperNOT RATED6 days ago