Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA) for Your AgencyDcook-tulane.edu
A Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA) is a systematic way to understand what your community or agency is at risk for in terms of disasters. It provides a way to prioritize resources that go toward mitigation. In module 4, you received an HVA template to use for your agency in our fictional city. Download the link above the example. It will take you to an editable copy. This template was developed by a hospital non-profit, so the categories of risks reflect what a hospital would typically plan for. You may edit those categories to more readily reflect your agency.
My agency is Hospitals
- 8 days ago
- RES 351 Business Research Week 1 Assignment
- For Madam Geek ONLY!
- Management Science - case study
- QNT 351 Quantitative Analysis for Business Week 4 Assignment
- account guru
- Peer review questions
- OPS 571 Operations Management Week 2 Team Assignment
- Discuss a population group that is facing greater challenges and barriers to accessing care in the United States. Include the following in your discussion:
- Biochemistry (Protein)！
- NOT RATEDa year ago