Consider one of the following current social issues – or one of your choice:
- Gun violence
- State your position on one of these issues – are you for, against, or neutral? Explain why. Avoid vagueness or ambiguity in your response. Make your position very clear.
- Examine how you have formed that opinion.
- How well do you think you know the facts?
- Do you know and understand statistical information that applies to the issue?
- Do you think you have formed your opinion using only System-1 thinking, or have you applied System-2?
- What part have heuristics, cognitive bias, and dominance structuring played in how you have formed your opinions?
- 14 days ago
- 2 page Marketing Strategy analysis
- dropbox red19
- Bus. Mgmt - Culture & Performance
- Hypothetically speaking, you are assigned to a committee of three to decide on a dress code for Campbellsville University Staff...
- 1050 words - part 1 (due in 24 hours)
- Irvine fo4 x86 Processors (iG0tch4)
- discussion question
- Computer legal and ethical discussion
- DS 6
- Cuban Missle Crisis