Grant Writing in Public Healthfinerwoman1920
Select a public health issue within your community that could be impacted through programming if funded by a grant.
- Discuss why this health issue is a problem in your community.
- Identify the target population that you plan to reach in the grant program.
- Develop specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and timely (SMART) goals and objectives for the proposed program that you would like to get funded.
- Identify funding opportunities to determine which ones align better for the health issues selected.
- Explain the benefits of completing a letter of inquiry (LOI) before submitting the full grant proposal.
- Discuss at least three steps you would take to increase your chances of being selected for grant funding.
- Identify the key components necessary for grant proposals, and explain why it is important to submit all of the components of a grant proposal before submitting.
- Explain three key errors that a grant writer could make that could eliminate him or her from being awarded a grant.
Be sure to include an introduction. You must use at least four scholarly sources from the CSU Online Library to support your analysis. must be at least four pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, and include in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
**LIVES IN GEORGIA***
- 14 days ago
- MGMT312 PAPER
- Discussion question #2
- PharmaCARE Ethics and Corporate Responsibility in the Workplace and the World
- farenheit 451 research essay TOPIC: FORESHADOWING
- Jesus as a Change Agent**Due Tomorrow Tuesday March 8,2016
- Need help with writing a paper "For 1-Hour Writer Only"
- Project/Team Management
- Afirican American Mini Assignment