- In what ways is the story of Leonora SIMILAR and DIFFERENT to the story of the Prodigal Son?
- Is Leonora a prodigal daughter? Why or why not?
- How about Leonora’s father? How do the three stories in Luke, Chapter 15, describe him?
- That is, what are some elements that a Christian in particular might identify as CAUSAL in nature- in thinking about terrorism – on an individual, group or national/international level?
(How about: Man’s sin nature; living in a fallen world; the existence of evil in the world)?
- Are there particular scriptures that speak to you as you think about these issues?
Here I am always struck by Proverbs 14:12: New King James VersionLinks to an external site.
There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
(I think it helps to explain the arrogant hubris that might enable someone to be recruited to a terrorist movement.)
- Think about Leonora PRIOR to her recruitment – What factors do you think led to her recruitment? How might her life have been different if she knew Jesus?
- Does Leonora’s story point us towards any actions that Christians in particular might take in reaching out to people like Leonora, that might be in danger of being recruited by a group like ISIS?
- How did Leonora’s failure to repent erect a barrier to forgiveness and reconciliation in the video?
- How might Jesus be the solution to Leonora and her father’s problem? What might that solution look like?
- 3 months ago
- QNT 351 Week 4 Reflection Summary
- HSM 220 Week 7 CheckPoint Personnel Profile Plan
- Internet Search
- week 3 assignment soc 120
- XMGT 216 Week 8 Assignment Business Ethics Across Cultures Article Review
- < Contract Creation and Management Simulation - LAW/531 -University of Phoenix >
- HRM 554 Week 3 Individual Assignment Health and Safety Practices Plan (Part Three)
- Ethical Considerations for Healthcare Reform
- I nedd some one who is very good in Math to help me with some questions please write message