global terrorism issuesDsmacks
- In week 3, we discussed the Dilemmas in the Deterrence of Terrorists (Chapter 4 in The Counter Terrorism Puzzle). Why is deterring terrorists a challenge? Do you think terrorists be deterred? Address both sides of the argument (through diplomacy, information, military, economic, financial, intelligence and law enforcement (D.I.M.E.F.I.L.) means).
- The U.S. Government published the most recent National Strategy for Counterterrorism (NSCT) in October 2018. For this second topic you are to develop a framework for a brand-new National Strategy for Counter Terrorism of the United States. Address both domestic (homeland) components and offensive overseas elements. Make sure to address how you will balance domestic security with civil liberties at home and how you will be effective in dealing with terrorists abroad without creating even more terrorists in the process. Make sure your framework employs all elements of national power (diplomatic, informational, military, economic, intelligence, law enforcement, financial). Also describe the importance of gathering all sources of domestic and overseas intelligence for effective counter terrorism efforts. You do not need to write an entire strategy, just the outline or framework for a new NSCT; an executive summary or details of your pillars or plan of action for a comprehensive strategy.
- 2 years ago
- discussion questions
- Contract analysis scenario one
- Follow the instruction and finish Symposium: Images，Symposium: Text with best work
- Case Study Unanticipated Consequences- Price is Firm
- wk_4_BUS430_dis 2
- Cost Management Assessment Help
- for john mureithi
- Psychology Paper
- Accounting 2 help please
- PCN-521 Module 1 DQ 2
W8 PAPERNOT RATED9 months ago