Global strategic case studyJovanmaires
This assignment utilizes a case depicting a real-life situation of which you will conduct a detailed case analysis. This will involve reading the provided case, researching the company, identifying a problem/challenge, and compiling three to five potential alternatives that could solve the problem. Finally, you will conduct additional research in order to determine which of the alternatives you will recommend—include your rationale and supporting research.
First, read the case study: “Best Buy Co., Inc.,” found beneath the Unit II Study Guide on the Unit II homepage. You will use the Case Analysis Template to complete this assignment. This analysis should include the use of the CSU Online Library to provide supporting documentation as well as the financial statements of the organization.
It is expected that a minimum of three managerial tools be used including (but not exclusively) political, economic, sociocultural, technological, ecological, and legal (PESTEL), strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT), Porter’s Five Forces, balanced scorecard, gap analysis, root cause analysis, and/or McKinsey 7-S Model. These tools are explained within the Unit I and Unit II lessons of this course and could be presented within the analysis in table format.
In order to successfully complete this case study, you need to review the video and Task Learning Guides (TLGs) located below. This will provide you with the skills to research companies using scholarly research (versus a Google search) and how to research industries/competitors. This is the basis for your external analysis and identification of the problem within the company. This will also provide supporting research within your recommendations.
Your completed case study must be at least five pages in length, and you must use at least five peer-reviewed academic sources that are no more than five years old. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed. Utilization of the provided template will guide you through the case analysis’ process.
- 21 days ago
- “People in this organization don’t talk to one another anymore. Everything is e-mail, e-mail, e-mail. If you are mad at someone, you can just say it and then hide behind your computer.”
- ACCT 505 Week 1-7 Discussion Question
- Anthropology #2
- E16-24B (EPS with Convertible Bonds and Preferred Stock)Richie Candy Corporation issued 20-year, $10,000,000 face value, 9% convertible debentures on January 1, 2011. The bonds have a par value of $1,000, with interest payable semiannually. The initial co
- 3. In a group setting, describe your required and emergent behaviors. Provide an example for each?1. How would you respond in a work situation in which you are told an unethical action is the norm for the industry or business? Provide the example and expl
- English 2
- The Production Function, the Labor Market, and the Capital Market. Suppose that the economy is initially at its potential output...
- Explain why there is starvation around the world. Provide specific examples to support your answer. In your opinion, what should the Most Industrialized Nations do to get food to the hungry?
- Explain how the relationship between the mean and median provides information