GIS Document (2020 Conference Experience)RayanMakki
Site : https://www.esri.com/en-us/home
o 3 page minimum
o Include an introductory and conclusion paragraph
o APA format- include sources if necessary
o Write a summary of your day at the conference with details about:
o 1 lecture ▪ What is the title of the lecture session?
▪ What were the topics discussed?
▪ How were they using GIS to solve the problem?
o 1 technical workshop
▪ What was the title of the workshop?
▪ Which GIS concepts were discussed? 2
▪ How could this GIS tool be used by architects and construction managers?
o Map Gallery (choose three interesting maps to discuss)
▪ What are the titles of the maps?
▪ What are the problems that they are trying to examine?
▪ What types of analysis did they perform?
▪ What drew you to these maps and what kept you interested?
o Exhibition Area (discuss two exhibitors)
▪ What is are the names of the organizations/companies?
▪ Which industry are they from?
▪ How are they utilizing GIS?
o Within the paper, discuss the GIS concepts in each topic and how GIS is helping to solve the problem.
Your grade will be based on (100 points):
• Cover page aesthetically pleasing; contains all required information elements: 10 points
• Outline: 10 points
• APA style applied: 10 points
• Introduction and conclusion paragraphs included: 10 points
• Included all required topics: 10 points
• GIS concepts used: 10 points
• Critical thinking applied: 10 points
• Personal reflection included: 10 points
• Spelling and grammar: 10 points
• 3 full written pages (not including cover page or outline): 10 points
- a year ago
- BUS-352 Module 7 Christian Worldview/Statistics Integration Paper
- Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Final Paper
- BUS-352 Module 2 DQ 1- Referring to Chapter 2 Excel Guide, EG2, Section EG2.5……..
- Team Dynamics
- Assignment 3
- 2 Questions & Scholarly
- The Case For, or Against, New Orleans
- business ethics
- Case # 3 .Performance Drinks..Regression analysis requiresments answered.