geography discussion 6Cooper2021
watch the two videos first
NOVA Power Surge, Duration: (53:07)
Real Engineering: California's Renewable Energy Problem 2019
As we learn about the physical mechanisms of global warming, it is important that you start thinking about how to tackle the energy crisis in order to prevent further warming. First, please watch the NOVA documentary “Power Surge”, which is based on a pa.per that was published in Science by Pacala and Soccolow (2004). Then, watch the video focused on California's renewable energy problems. In this discussion, based on what you learned in/outside of this class, please list at least three of the most promising future renewable energies (i.e. three wedges) to minimize our carbon footprint dramatically and reach the goal of zero emissions. In order to reach this goal, what do we need to develop further? Please elaborate on this in your discussion based on what you learned. Due by April 24th.
Pacala and Socolow (2004) Stabilization Wedges: Solving the Climate Problem for the Next 50 Years with Current Technologies, Science. Vol. 305, Issue 5686, pp. 968-972, DOI: 10.1126/science.1100103
- a month ago
- Finance Assignment - Quantitative Exercises and Valuation
- "Visualization Technologies" Please respond to the following:
- See Discription
- 1. The weights of all packages of a certain brand of cookie are normally distributed withµ = 32 and σ = 0.3 (ounces).
- HCIS 140 Week 2 EHR Proposal Summary
- political essay for phyllis young only
- BUSN 258 Customer Relations Week 4 Midterm Exam Set 2 Devry
- Human Resource Management Functions
- Problem 8