· Think of one important person in your life – family, friend, chosen family, or be creative and make someone up – who may not have the best grasp of any of the terms/ideologies described above, and who adamantly speaks out against LGBTQ and gender and sexuality issues. Describe, let's say, how you would "enlighten" and educate them on the above-listed definitions.
· Where do you observe their struggle with acceptance of our topic may originate?
· How has the experience of engaging with said person been for you?
· Where does either your personal gender/sexuality or your notions of gender/sexuality experience fit into the conversation?
Writing 300 - 400 words, and complying fully with the following criteria makes for a successful assignment:
- Typed in Times New Roman in a 12pt font
- numbered pages
- appropriate heading ( name, class, date, professor's name, topic)
- a creative title ( use your imagination and create a cool title)
- use of literature and citations if applicable
- 16 days ago