FOR MISS DEANNANurse1
weekly theme: Gender on the move
1. Try not to summarise.
2. Limit your thoughts to 1-2 paragraphs.
3. Feel free to be provocative. Which readings resonated with you and why? Do you have questions to pose to the class about any of the readings? What have you learned about applying a gendered/intersectional lens? How can the concepts be applied to your context/field? Are there other sources (videos, articles, books) that you think are helpful in understanding this week's theme?
- 12 days ago
- Family law
- Ethics Paper
- PCN-435 Module 3 DQ 2
- Find value of x for maximum volume
- stats 2
- Microeconomic questions
- Which of the following characteristics are important sources of personal power?
- NURS 5052/NURS 6052: ESSENTIALS OF EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE - Assignment Week 7 (Grading Rubic and Media Attached)
- Help with SCI 207 Lab Report
- 041117 580 #2