I NEED THIS PAPER TODAY!!!!!! BEFORE 1000AM
During the term you will submit a Country Inventory - research paper. The paper will be on a country of the world that you choose. The paper will consist of at least 1,000 words in APA style. The paper will consist of 4 sections:
1. Physical Geography: This section will address the physical characteristics of the country selected. The type of characteristics that should be discussed are things like landforms, climate, resources, altitude etc. This section will provide a good background site of the country and its habitability.
2. Cultural Geography:This section of the paper will address the cultural characteristics of the country selected. In this section you should discuss such man related characteristics as the languages spoken in the country, religious practices of the inhabitants, foods, music, dress customs etc.
3. Political Geography: In this section you will discuss how the country is managed. Is the country administered by a president, king, prime minister. Also what type of world & regional organizations do they participate in ie. United Nations, NATO etc. What are the political relationships with their neighboring countries.
4. Christianity: In this section of the paper discuss the impact that Christianity has had on your selected country. Has Christianity had a long rich history or has the church had a limited impact. For the second portion of this section please describe the recommendations you would have to the church to spread the Gospel in your selected country.
The paper will be worth 25 percent of the course grade. It should include references and be submitted in APA style.
Submit your final version of your Country Inventory here.
- 2 years ago
- Descriptive Statistics
- QNT561 Week 1 Problem Set Solutions
- INB 205 Week 8 Assignment Lunch and Learn Presentation-12 slides
- FIN200 Week 6 CheckPoint Week Six Quiz-8 Questions
- CRT 205 Week 5 CheckPoint Categorizing Fallacies Appendix C
- •What are some reasons you might consider data or information to lack validity, credibility, or reliability? Explain your answer by using examples.
- Home Health Communication
- HIS 120 Economics Opportunities Paper
- ACC 407 Entire Course Advance Accounting
Please read the attached instructions carefully before you submit a bid to me. Thank youa year ago