Fight to Save SalmonRussellm005
Based on the documentary, write a short reflection. Include your own answers to the questions below:
- How are the hatcheries being operated? Where do the parent fish come from? How are larval and juvenile salmon produced and released?
- How do the hatcheries actually affect wild salmon populations? How do they also affect human populations, e.g., the First Nations/Native Americans of the Pacific?
- Do you think we can truly "manufacture wilderness"? What does the case of Pacific salmon restoration tell us about this question?
Your writing will be graded based on:
- the rule of CSC -- a clear, specific, and coherent writing; and,
- the length of the writing (minimum: 400 words).
- 2 months ago
- Week 1 Assignment - Info Systems in Enterprise -due Sun, 7/17 at 5pm CST
- Project - Topic
- Essays Guru 2
- Homework 1 , Design of Machine Elements
- DDBA 8006 Week 2 Coping with Organizational Change
- Constitutional Law and Public Policy Analysis 2
- essay paper
- Lab 5 - Kim
- Ashford BUS 690 Week 6 Final Paper