FAS 202 Milestone Onejeff29
: For Milestone One, you will introduce the works you have selected to analyze. First, choose a pair of works from the List of Comparisons (linked to in your online course). PLEASE CHOOSE "SELF PORTRAIT" T BY JUDITH AND THE TWO FRIDAS BY FRIDA KAHLO. Works must be chosen from this list of comparisons. For each work, include an image of the work and one paragraph that identifies the artist, title (in italics), date, medium, dimensions, stylistic movement, cultural origin, and current collection (i.e., Where the work is housed? This could be a museum, a gallery, or a private collection). Finally, formulate a main argument/thesis statement in which you explain the relationship between your chosen works. You will also want to think ahead to the final project and find a third, contemporary popular culture reference or work of art that connects to this theme and the two historical works of art.
- 23 days ago
- Find a newspaper editorial/article that uses poor reasoning. Describe the reasoning, and identify the type of poor reasoning used.
- QM Industries is 41% common stock, 8%preferred stock, and 51% debt.
- ACC 290 Week 5 WileyPLUS Assignment Week Five
- Homework for SuperBee
- Psych 655 Construct Development, Scale Creation, and Process Analysis Paper Team Paper Week Three
- homework help
- i need a 5 or 6 sentences long summary of that article for an annotated bibliography. I am an exchange student so PLEASE DONT MAKE IT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
- FIN571 Week 4 assigment- Analyzing Pro forma statement
- intel case study 3.1
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Crisis Leadership or Risk Management Report