5 pages, APA format, in-text citation, references include
Instruction attach below
Minimum of 4 references within 5 years ( has to be Scholarly references)
Topic: An ALF resident has a family member who arrives at the facility to visit their loved one later in the evening. The staff member that answers the door and can smell the alcohol on the visitor. The staff member is reluctant to let the visitor in, but their behavior appears to be well controlled, perhaps a little loud for the time of day, but otherwise appropriate. Per the facility’s policy, the staff member asks the visitor to wait in the lobby since their loved one’s roommate is already in bed. The ALF resident is informed that their loved one has arrived to visit them and is waiting in the lobby. A family conference room is available for their use if the resident would like to use that area for privacy. The resident did not really want their loved ones to visit this late at night, as they indicated to the staff member that it was late, and the staff member could see the resident’s hesitancy but indicated that they would go to the lobby. This resident is aware of their loved one’s problems with alcohol use and was concerned that if they did not go to the lobby that their loved one could become loud and belligerent with staff, while possibly waking other ALF residents. The resident made the decision to visit with their loved ones, and the staff followed all the facility’s policies appropriately. However, concerns over these visits by staff members for this specific ALF resident exist, as do concerns for their other residents, and for the staff, when these visits occur.
- 6 days ago
- Construct a confidence interval estimate of the mean head circumference of babies that are 2
- A sample of 9 production managers with over 15 years of experience has an average
- Question 4
- Identify a global organization with a multinational presence. Identify and research a cultural issue that affects this organization's interactions outside the United States. Define the issue and provide an overview of how became an issue in the organiz
- for chrisbenjamin
- Rory has $2,500 but needs $5,000 to purchase a new golf cart. If he can invest his money at a...
- W1 Discussion "Scope Management"
- MGT311 Organizational Development Week 2 ASSIGNMENT Employee Portfolio Management Plan