Scenario 2: You have been working in a technical job for ABC company for 6 months and are about to pass probation and be hired full time. Your manager has been a little more attentive than usual and calls you into the office. You are told that to be promoted, you will be required to put in 20 hours a week “off the clock.” You decide to contact HR and are told that this is just “standard practice.” You know this is illegal, but you also really need the job. What do you do?
Be sure to apply at least one ethical system in depth, including application of at least 4 specific aspects of that system in your posts.
- 11 days ago
- 2 revenue management essays
- Intro to Int/SMARTWRITER
- I need help please with the attached case analysis
- Help in C program
- HRM 586 Week 1 DQ 1 - Proper Cause for Discharge <<< A Graded Work - Best Tutorial Guaranteed >>>
- critical analysis, The wife of His Youth by Charles Chesnutt
- For Dr Clover only please (Do not send me handshakes)
- English Blogs
- need this by tomorrow
- State Party Structure