Ethical Practice in Multi-Client SettingsPrincess23#
Social work practice with couples, families, and groups raises a number of ethical concerns including confidentiality; confronting problematic behavior; enforcing or denying members’ participation; imposing the practitioner’s values on participants; practicing beyond one’s competence; navigating the complications of social media and the online environment; asking for and receiving feedback; and termination. Thinking back on your own experiences, spend a few minutes doing reflective writing on the following questions:
- What are my views on family, gender, power, and privilege? How do they influence my own behaviors in group settings?
- In what ways does my own family and/or cultural background contribute to these views?
- How familiar, comfortable, and adaptable do I feel engaging with family, relational, and group dynamics?
In your discussion post, write a general reflection on what your answers revealed. Then, describe how you would prepare yourself to ensure a safe, fair, and equitable counseling environment for all participants in the group.
should be at least 200-250 words in length
- 16 days ago
- ACC 206 Week 5 Assignment
- What type of clause or phrase is underlined? He left the mall early because the weather had rapidly changed. Independent Clause Subordinate Clause Prepositional Phrase Participial...
- Competitive advantage implies the creation of a system that has a unique advantage over competitors. With the advent of globalization,...
- Roles of Managers and Individuals Presentation
- Technology integration in a company
- Unit 5 Essay
- Risk Management Techniques
- MKT 421 Week 3 Individual Assignment Marketing Research
- MGT 449 Week 1 Individual Assignment - Total Quality Pioneers Paper
- HRM 587 Week 6 DQ 1 Communicating Change