MY TOPIC: THE CHALLENGES ASIAN PEOPLE FACE IN SOCIETY, AS WELL AS THEIR NATIONALITY EXAMPLE DISCREMINATION.
For the final project, you will combine this gathered information and present the following in an essy on your selected topic.
- Introduce your topic.
- Provide information on the background and history that relates to your topic. Answer the questions: What events resulted in the need for the regulation/law/act? What were the underlying concerns that brought about the regulation/law/act? Who were the parties/groups involved that resulted in the need for the regulation/law/act? These are just example of the type of information that should be provided in this section. However, each topic will provide unique and specific background information that will be required.
- Include the description of the actual regulation/law/act you have selected. Discuss exactly what is covered and (if appropriate) what is not covered by the regulation/law/act. Demonstrate to the reader a comprehensive understanding of the regulation/law/act.
- Include specifics about the impact of the regulation/law/act upon businesses and organizations. Answer the questions: Who has been affected and in what way by the regulation/law/act? How has the regulation/law/act changed society and the way businesses operate? These are just a few examples of the type of information that you need to address within this section.
- A summary paragraph(s) on the topic to conclude the papr.
When writing the final project, you must demonstrate a knowledge of how to conduct research, how to use a minimum of five (5) scholarly/peer-reviewed sources
- 14 days ago
- Evaluating the Stanford Prison experiment
- for kim woods only
- Yhtomit 201700618
- Big Five Personality Types
- Accounting Question (Steve Jobs)
- ORG-807 Module 7 DQ 2
- The purpose of this assignment requires you to apply critical thinking, analyzing accounting treatment methods
- see attached
- brilliant answers