During this semester, we reviewed a number of areas in risk and risk management, risk assessment and the way in which companies can try and minimize their risk exposure. Getting closer to your dissertation, you will need to choose a topic in your first dissertation class, DSRT-736, so it is essential to start preparing. This week, let us take a look at some topics to consider, and by the end of the week, we could have several ideas for dissertation topics. Since you have already examined several research articles, another way would be to examine previous dissertations in these areas. Visit the University of Cumberland’s library, go to the Dissertation Database, and locate an interesting topic on risk, a model, framework, some approach to minimizing risk, etc. Here are some pointers that will help critically evaluate some viable topics:
- Is the topic attainable for a first-time dissertation student
- Is the problem rooted in the literature?
- Is the research empirical, i.e., is there a survey, is there an interview guide, has the data been analyzed via some statistical tool?
- Is there a theoretical model or framework discussed?
Discuss the topic, the problem the model has been used in the research, and any present findings.
Do not read the entire dissertation, as the abstract and chapter one introduction should give a clear understanding of the research
- a month ago
- what is the sale price if this skateboard? regular price: $160 25% off a: $40 b: $64 c: $120 d: $135
- Cells get energy from ATP when?
- Causes of Crime **FOR SOLUTIONS PRO**
- Risk handling methods
- analog integreted circuit
- Research processes for decision-making when purchasing new computers
- For Prof James Kelvin only
- The foreign exchange (FX) market encompasses the conversion of purchasing power from one currency into another, bank deposits of foreign currency, the extension of credit denominated in a foreign currency, foreign trade financing, and trading in foreign c
- Vibration Analysis of Structures Assignment 4 (5 points)
- NOT RATED
During this semester, we reviewed a number of areas in risk and risk management, risk assessment,and the way in which companies can try and minimize their risk exposure.
As you get closer to starting …9 months ago
- NOT RATED
In the last week of class, we are going to complete a reflection activity.
During this semester, we reviewed a number of areas in risk and risk management, risk assessment, and the way in …9 months ago
- NOT RATED
During this semester, we reviewed a numbe6 months ago