we are comparing and contrasting epidemiological methods of research; case-control and cohort study methods. Select either the case-control or cohort study method and compare its features, the methodology, to a randomized controlled trial using the following questions. Please format, organize, your responses using each question below:
- What is the fundamental difference between the method you have chosen (either the case-control or cohort method) and the randomized controlled trial?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the study method you chose (case-control or cohort study)?
- What are the characteristics of a correlational study?
- Where does the method you chose (case-control or cohort study) fall on the research pyramid? What does where it is on the research pyramid mean?
- All posts should make correct use of terminology, precise selection of the pieces of information required to make a point, correct and appropriate use of examples and counterexamples, demonstrations of which distinctions are important to make, and explanations that are concise and to the point.
- Information and knowledge are accurate. In text citations are formatted per APA 7th ed.
- Reference list is formatted per APA 7th ed. within 5 years
- Spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone are per APA 7th ed.
book attached for in-text citation
- 10 days ago
- For Essays Guru
- Chimstry homework now
- Employment Laws
- situation analysis of groupon for BA440
- The Chair of the Operations Management Department
- Assignment 1: Corporate Responsibility and Marketing Strategies
- for blodyn MN 507 - Unit 3 Assignment: Policy Change Proposal Part 1
- Which foods in your recorded daily intake provide protein? Which provide carbohydrates? Which provide lipids?
- ve just been hired onto ABC Company as the corporate controller. ABC Company is a manufacturing firm that specializes in making cedar roofing and siding shingles. The company currently has annual sales of around $1.2 million, a 25% increase from the previ