unit 13 completing your third informative speechSof03
- Choose one of the five organizational patterns (chronological, spatial, topical, narrative, and cause-and-effect) for informative speeches mentioned in your text.
- Use the selected organizational pattern to change your working outline into a complete-sentence outline.
- Add to your outline an introduction that does the following:
- Provides an effective attention-getter
- Makes the specific purpose relevant
- Establishes your credibility as a speaker
- Creates a speaker-audience topic connection
- Presents a thesis and main points
- 18 days ago
- Employers are required by OSHA to review emergency evacuations with employees at specific times. Which of the following is NOT one of those times?
- Unit 3 project Fire and combustion
- Professional Presence ( Psychology/Health Care)
- Western Civilization II Unit IV Q3
- Western Civilization II Unit IV Q2
- IT/200 (AAIW1KYMK2
designing a complete sentence outlineNOT RATED2 months ago