English Discussion Board 4nj_ys0z
Discussion Board 4: The Great Displacement
Most of us live in the Florida Keys, but even those of us who don't can relate to the need to respond, in some way, to climate change. We aren't approaching this from a scientific angle, necessarily. We're going to be looking at how writers use their imaginations to respond to an uncertain future and to think about what it means to live in a place like Florida.
After reading the chapter from Jake Bittle's The Great Displacement, please create a very brief post in which you simply respond to the reading. What are your thoughts? You're welcome to comment on other students' posts, but you aren't required to do so. Your grade will be based on this evidence and the depth of your engagement with the reading's information and stories.
Attached is the required reading.
- 25 days ago
- Evaluating Mission Statements
- Unit IV Case Study MHA 5201
- Speech Review Instructions You must select and review two great speeches delivered by two different individuals. They must be speeches that were delivered by two important American politician, political leaders, or former U.S. Presidents.
- World history and culture
- Electronics II class can you do it?
- Topic: Neurobiology
- DB LOP8