Health effects of natural disasters occur over stages, beginning with the immediate impact of the event. Another impact of CHEs are individuals who are displaced. Displaced persons face many risks to their health and well-being not only during the event, but also after returning or resettling. After reading this week’s chapters and reviewing the PowerPoints and websites provided, please respond to the following (700-900 words, citation and reference in APA format):
- Athttps://www.apha.org/policies-and-advocacy/public-health-policy-statements/policy-database/2014/07/29/10/34/the-health-of-refugees-and-displaced-persons-a-public-health-priority least one other valid source explain the role of global public health, what resources are available for countries who do not have the necessary material or food to cope with the health impacts of the CHE(s).
- What are the primary goals of humanitarian response to disasters?
- Describe an assessment and surveillance necessary during emergency phase of the disaster.
- 10 days ago
- System Analysis & Design Discussion
- Food Safety
- creating php websites
- thesis/Outline South Africa
- Project Deliverable 6: Project Plan
- Science Paper
- For Genious Alert1234 only
- psyc 3003 assignment 2pages minimum
- Has someone read "The Borrower" by Rebecca Makkai and can do my essay based on the book for tomorrow?
- NOT RATED
Health effects of natural disasters occur over stages, beginning with the immediate impact of the event. Another impact of CHEs are individuals who are displaced. Displaced persons face many risks to …8 days ago