ENGL 102 Pre-Test 3 (Liberty University)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- A play on a biblical subject is called
- English drama is secular in its origins.
- Greek for error:
- A fatal weakness or moral flaw in the protagonist that brings about his or her downfall.
- The chorus admonishes Oedipus to leave his wife.
- The best-known extant morality play is
- God: Go thou to Everyman,
And show him in my name
A pilgrimage he must on him take,
Which he in no wise may escape;
And that he bring with him a sure reckoning
Without delay or any tarrying.
(From the play Everyman)
The pilgrimage Everyman must undertake can be interpreted as _________________.
- Sophocles was the student of
- Greek drama combined drama with music and dancing.
- This playwright developed the unities of place, time, and action:
- Aristotle, the Greek critic, said that a tragic hero could either be a nobleman or a common man.
- Classical Greek theatre did not utilize a drop curtain.
- Authored Othello
- The name of the blind prophet in Sophocles’ Oedipus is?
- In Sophocles’ Oedipus, the name of Jocasta’s brother is?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 3 years ago
ENGL 102 Pre-Test 3 (Liberty University)
Purchase the answer to view it