Empowered Learning Discussion DUE WED 10th at 11pmLiL Jas
Educators must be intentional about choosing the right technology to create meaningful learning experiences for students. Assistive technology devices and services provide an avenue for disabled students to access and enhance meaningful learning experiences. Discuss how you will ensure your students have meaningful technology to be an empowered learner. Then share one example of an assistive technology device that you believe will support meaningful learning opportunities.
Discussion question responses are due Wednesday and must be at least 200-300 words in length and include a minimum of one peer-reviewed, scholarly resource in APA format. Each discussion question warrants at least two substantive peer responses. Refer to the syllabus for requirements.
- a month ago
- Malala Yousafzai
- 28= -2- 5x what does x equal
- Face-to-Face with Customer Service
- mastering physics hw
- Variance analysis The North Point plant of Englehart Electronics Company has the following standards for component C93:
- Flash Co. manufactures 1GB flash drives. Price and cost data for the company are as follows:
- Part One: Statement of Cash Flows Analysis You are given the following information for Barko Industries: Barko Industries Balance Sheet (Partial) Year 3 Year 4Cash $70,000 $9,640AR 70,000 85,000Inventories 87,000 84,000Accounts...
- Q in hestory
- Discussion Employee Motivation and Team Dynamics