Employment Relationships Discussion Unit 3mademanatl
In your own words, answer this unit's discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words)
Discrimination is the act of making unjustified distinctions between human beings based on the groups, classes, or other categories to which they are perceived to belong. Discrimination can occur while you are at school, at work, or in a public place (such as a mall or subway station). You can be discriminated against by friends, teachers, coaches, coworkers, managers, or business owners.
- Describe a time in your life where you witnessed discrimination in the workplace (or outside the workplace) and how it could have been prevented.
Review and consider the experiences presented by others. Share your thoughts on the responses of other students. In your replies to others, share similar experiences you have had in witnessing discrimination. You can also share your thoughts on how the discrimination others have experienced could have been prevented.
- 13 days ago
- Case Study 4: Bin Laden----- TONISKY ONLY
- multiple QAs
- Choose a controversial issue.
- I need someone to do my Pop Culture Research Paper about popular music from the rock music universe.
- **KIM WOODS** Critical Infrastructure and National Planning Paper
- recursive method to determine if a String is a palindrome,
- art essay
- HCS 483 Week 5 Team Assignment Electronic Health Records Proposal