Emerging Threats Week 1 Discussion 1kgf_rocky_bhai
Read Chapter 1 and 2 Before Proceed to the Work. Text is Attached for Reference.
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data. Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can use, e.g., like using the CIA triad, or should we just not share these kinds of data? Feel free to argue for and against, just make sure to back up your statements with scholarly support.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the school Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the school Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Main Post is due by the end of Thursday (250 words minimum).
2 Responses (100 words minimum) using at least one of the following:
- Ask a probing question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion.
- 3 months ago
- BUS 599 Week 3 Assignment Foreign Market Entry and Diversification Case Corona Beer
- Writing Essay The topic is about abortion
- For Kim Woods Only
- Week 5
- discussion board 3
- Leadership Style: How Are Leaders Leading in the 21st Century?
- For Wajeedah
- Due by due date no later than 9 pm central time zone. must be written in simple mid level terms.
- Help writing parent a letter from misbehaving student
- 2 years ago
Topic: After reviewing 1 and 2 Chapters in below text book, Describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data.Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can …a year ago
Internet-relatedcrime occurs every minute.Cyber criminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every …a year ago
Topic: Malicious individuals have discoveredseveral methodsto attack and defeat cryptosystems. It's important that understand the threatsposed by cryptographic attacks to …a year ago
- 2 months ago
Emerging Threatsa month ago
Discussion: Should be between 250-to-300 words.
DUE DATE: Wednesday End of Day USA time (3 days from now)
Reply: I need 2 replies. Reply is nothing but just additional 100-150 words on same …a year ago
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference …4 months ago
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful …3 months ago
A new medium-sized health care facility just opened and you are hired as the CIO. The CEO is somewhat technical and has tasked you with creating a threat model. The CEO needs to …2 months ago